Hong Kong Company Formation HSBC website login. Call: 86400 6017 175
Hong Kong Company Formation | Offshore Company Formation
Share |

What should I name my company ? - Hong Kong company

Home > Hong Kong Company Formation > What should I name my company ?

What should I name my company ?

  • Choose the name of your company carefully. It is very important that you portray the image you want for your new company. You are also required to avoid using any company names which may be too similar to any ready made company or trademark.
  • A company names can be in English, in Chinese, or both in English and Chinese.
  • In cases where the liability of members is limited, whether limited by shares or guarantee, the name must end with "Limited".
  • A proposed company names cannot be the same as any of the existing name registered at the Companies Registry. For example, each group of company names below is considered the same :
Group A Group B Woodland Ltd FIRELAND LIMITED Woodland Limited fireland limited Woodland Co Ltd Fire-land Limited Woodland Company Limited f.i.r.e. land Limited Woodland and Company Limited   Woodland & Co Ltd   Group C Group D Riverside Hong Kong Limited Metal and Company Limited Riverside HK Limited Metal & Company Limited Riverside Hongkong Limited   Riverside(Hongkong)Limited   Riverside(HK)Limited  

You can do a free online company name search at ICRIS to make sure your proposed name is available.

If you would like further information concerning What should I name my company ? please contact QIDA professionals and we will provide you with free advisory.

What should I name my company ? Others Infomation

Hong Kong Company Formation,offshore company formation - To ask us a question.