Hong Kong Company Formation HSBC website login. Call: 86400 6017 175
Hong Kong Company Formation | Offshore Company Formation
Share |

Change company name - Company names

Home > Hong Kong Company Formation > Change Company Name

Change company name - How can a company change its name after incorporation ?

  • A company may pass a Special Resolution to change its name after incorporation. A "Notification of Change of Company Names" should be filed with the Registrar of Companies within 15 days after the passing of the Special Resolution. The change of name will be effective from the date on which the Certificate of Change of Name is issued. Please note that the Special Resolution on change of name is not required to be submitted to the Companies Registry for filing. Please also refer to Incorporation or Change of Name of a Local Limited Company - Points to Note, when preparing the Form NC2.

If you would like further information concerning Change company name please contact QIDA professionals and we will provide you with free advisory.

Change company name Others Infomation

Hong Kong Company Formation,offshore company formation - To ask us a question.